These oatmeal breakfast bars are great for breakfast, as a snack for kids’ lunches (if you opt for the nut-free version), or fuel for a long hike or training session. *Makes 8-10 bars
- 1 ½ cups Stoked Oats, Run of the Mill Quick Oats or regular rolled oats
- 1 ¼ cups oat flour (you can make your own by blending rolled oats until flour like consistency in high powered blender)
- ¼ cup seeds or chopped nuts of choice (pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, hemp seeds, slivered almonds, chopped cashews etc)
- ¼ cup of chocolate chips, dried blueberries, dried cranberries, dried apricots etc
- 1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- ⅓ cup milk of choice
- ⅓ cup brown rice syrup
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, oat flour, seeds or nuts, chocolate chips or dried fruit of choice, cinnamon, sea salt, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, brown rice syrup, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add the wet and dry ingredients together and stir until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan, and press it down until evenly distributed.
- Using a sharp knife, cut to mark out the bars in either 8–10 bars (depending on the size of bars you would like), before you bake them to make it easier to cut and remove the bars once baked.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and let bars cool in pan. Once cool, use a sharp knife to fully cut the bars and remove from the pan.
- Store in an airtight container for several days, or wrap individually and freeze to pull out for your next adventure.
Stoked Oats Discount Code
Use the code WILDYUKON10 or follow this link to get a discount on your next purchase with Stoked Oats!